Saturday 22 February 2020

Solution of English std 6

All Gujarat Government Primary School Peiodical Assessment Test 
Image is at Last of Post
 Q: 1 Answer the question.
(1) Alka, Shabana and Yuvraj visit the circus.
(2) Appu can count up to ten.
(3) Three children visited the zoo.
(4) False
(5) The birds and animals can do wonderful tricks.

Q: 2 Rhyme (5 marks for only one)
1. Horse: I am running.
             I am running, look at me.
            Can you run as I do?
Bat: No, I can’t, No I can’t 
2. Dolphin: I am swimming.
             I am swimming, look at me.
            Can you swim as I do?
Horse: No, I can’t, No I can’t 
3. Mouse: I am cutting.
             I am cutting, look at me.
            Can you cut as I do?
Dolphin: No, I can’t, No I can’t 
Q: 3 Three sentences on picture.
1. Camel is the ship of desert. It can walk on hot sand. It can live without water up to week.
2. Lion is the king of forest. It can run up to 80 kilometers an hour. Its feet are padded, thorns cannot prick it.

Q: 4 
Today
1. The boys are in the second row
2. I am very happy with the science project.
3. The students are very happy to watch the movie on science.
4. She is the official photographer of this school.
Yesterday
1. They answered all the questions in last unit test.
2. I liked the project on low rain farming in last exhibition.
3. They answered all the question in last unit test.
4. She played kho kho in the morning.

Q: 5  photographer, kilometer, wonderful, athlete, project, trophy, organic, application, desert, brigade.

english 22 2 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment